Private Aggregation Debug Mode in Mode B

Asha Menon

Jan 26, 2024, 11:11:51 AMJan 26
to shared-storage-a...@chromium.org, fledge-ap...@chromium.org

Hi everyone,

Private Aggregation API’s debug mode eligibility is changing in M121 Beta at 50% of Mode B traffic starting 1/31.

Though the debug mode is only available to the browsers with third-party cookie availability, we are temporarily allowing the debug mode for Private Aggregation for browsers in Mode B during Chrome-facilitated testing. For browsers in Mode B, calls to enableDebugMode() will successfully enable debug reports.

This eligibility change will be available starting in M121 Beta at 50% of Mode B traffic starting on 1/31. We will provide notice before ramping up to Stable.

If you have any questions or comments, reply to this post or open an issue in the Privacy Sandbox Dev Support repository on GitHub.

Thanks
Asha

Asha Menon

Feb 1, 2024, 5:37:31 PMFeb 1
to Shared Storage API announcements, fledge-ap...@chromium.org
We are continuing to ramp up Private Aggregation API’s debug mode eligibility in M121. We will be ramping up to Stable at 1% of Mode B traffic on 2/6. Afterwards we will be ramping up to Stable at 100% of Mode B traffic, on all channels, including Stable.

Though the debug mode is only available to the browsers with third-party cookie availability, we are temporarily allowing Private Aggregation’s debug mode for browsers in Mode B during Chrome-facilitated testing. For browsers in Mode B, calls to enableDebugMode() will successfully enable debug reports.

Asha Menon

Asha Menon