Help: Google Reviews

F.

Sep 9, 2022, 2:41:53 AM9/9/22
to Security-dev
Dear Google fans,

I am experiencing an odd problem with my google reviews. I received a complaint more than one year ago from Mr.B concerning my google review. I did answer to this complain properly and my google review remained.

I am experiencing since a couple of days however a problem with my review. It goes invisible. I then have to log into my account and post the review again so that it becomes visible. But then after sometimes it goes invisible and I have to repeat the login action.

I am confident that the account holder for whom I have written the review is responsible for this phenomenon. I had to report him to state attorney for high suspicion of fraud. Mr.B has tried very hard to remove my review since I have posted it and he was not successful through legal channels. I am wondering if he has somehow infiltrate my account or some of google rating system to make the review invisible.

I do not know who could technically support me to solve this problem. Since I hold up to the concept of freedom of speech, I ask in this regard for help to keep my review visible for the potential audience. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you.