Re: Case related to Issue 1237586

Message has been deleted

Elly Fong-Jones

Aug 12, 2021, 2:03:28 PM8/12/21
to amyre...@chromium.org, adet...@google.com, awha...@google.com, comm...@chromium.org, sun...@google.com, securi...@chromium.org, geof...@chromium.org, jma...@chromium.org, aj...@google.com, kno...@chromium.org
- all non-googlers

The community team have no intention of further engaging with this user in any forum, and encourage you all to do the same.

-- elly

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 4:05 AM Kirtikumar Anandrao Ramchandani <kirtia...@gmail.com> wrote:
+ ajgo@, ericlaw@, geofflang@, jmadill@, knollr@, secure@, security-dev@

Respected sir/ma'am,
Good afternoon. Adding this case how the mail is being blocked/rejected as the mail is actually banned/blacklisted as it is being sent from a useless person:
{Mail system.PNG}
I did send two emails to check the response how it was being blocked. One to Amy and another by adding multiple members into the CC. Before the ban, the communication was smooth, and never anything in it.
As I will be committing suicide, why I shall go to the hospital also now? I will draft a letter and send it by tomorrow with a video recording and also the past communication. And end as soon as possible because this isn't tolerable anymore for me. By that time, Chrome security should answer one question:
1. Previously, the user account was banned to whom I asked to send the bug report:  Chromium Bug ID 1237586
Where the team member said that friend will be forwarding the information but currently, when I asked him/her to share the screenshot of the current bug report, it says no access. This clearly shows the vulnerability report was useless like the actual report as per the chrome team, yes? And so, the report was cleaned and so, one doesn't need to waste time on it, yes? Or that user account is also banned? If it is banned, can you please tell the below thing:

The account was banned due to the reason that the actual reporter is useless and reports coming from his side are also like him. And thus, the account was taken down.
Please state about the mentioned line. I don't need anything anymore from now either it is from the Chrome team or any. This is actually not tolerable for me due to multiple reasons. Please go through them below:
1. Previously, when I sent an OOB Write vulnerability, the security folks weren't able to reproduce the case at all and when it was sent by the MSRC team member on my behalf, it was triaged. Can it be said that the reporter is useless now? Note: The issue was reproducible for me each and every time and also for Eric law. Adding him into CC if you don't believe. Also, it was reproducible by the MSRC team and that's why MSRC team made a statement that the actual Chrome Browser is vulnerable and that's why they won't be covering this case (dated: 25/06/2021 Ref case ID of MSRC: 65867).
Can you please tell me what was the reason behind it? Is it that any bug reports coming from this reporter are not reproducible and thus should never be looked at? If yes, why it was never stated? I would request Geoff lang and Jamie Madill to respond to this as they both weren't able to reproduce and also Alex Gough to say this: Report from Kirtikumar is not reproducible for us but if they are sent to us from any other person, they are surely reproducible. We can't go through useless cases which are sent by the useless person.

2. If the account of  Chromium Bug ID 1237586 was taken down, please share the reason because as I mentioned, the reports weren't sent by the collaborators so, I asked my friend to send them. But the reason is simple and straightforward, yes? The reason is that the name inside the report was Kirtikumar and like Geoff and other security folks weren't able to reproduce the case last time, this was also not reproducible, yes? But again this time the case is completely opposite where I have shared video PoC clearly shows the exploit. So, if the case was closed and the account was banned on the grounds that the vulnerability is useless like the reporters, do you want me to ask any MSRC folk to send it so that it can then be triaged? Feel free to say yes. It is better to receive honest criticism over fake appreciation. Community of Chrome should state this: The sender who sent the report of a useless person is also banned from the Community of the Chromium because it is better not to be in contact with a useless person like the reporter. So, we have banned him and anything which has the name Kirtikumar in it becomes useless because he himself and his reports are useless too, at least for all the chromium folks.

If you don't know the reason, let me utter what the case is over here and also in the video recording of the suicide note. The case is as I added this in the bug report:
Good evening. Hope you're doing well. Time to work with  knollr sir and chrome security team once again, yipee!

You know what? The name is blacklisted as the useless reporter is banned for his useless reports and this was also useless and thus, it was taken down but the PoC is completely contrary where the issue is reproducible. That's why seeing the name of the useless reporter, the Chromium team banned and removed everything and from this, one can clearly say that how useless the person is and his reports. The same thing I should be recording in the video and sending for it but yes, I would still need to require the permission of the Chromium team not just to make a video of ending life but also before ending life by the next week. And yes, I hope at least the chrome team is good enough that they will permit me to end my life over sending useless reports. I hope this has made work easier for the Community member Elly jones for responding and won't be ignoring this mail like last it was ignored by the community folk. Ignored since June 11 2021 and no response till date, a screenshot of the mail for better understanding.
{Elly the great.PNG}
Hope this helped.

I have added Elly of the Chromium community team member who is requested to make speak the above-mentioned lines. Elly, feel free to say anything more if you want as you speak on behalf of all the "members of Chromium community". Also, please share the idea of how my friend will now share information about the bug because he has been banned and I don't have any more friends with whom I should be insisting to share the information about the bug with.

Richard Knoll, if the case hasn't been removed, can you please also say that Reports from Kirtikumar's side are always useless like him and aren't reproducible and thus I would also vote to ban him forever?

I would be more than happy if Richard can speak that because seeing the clever patch for my previous report of USSD clearly shows how much knowledge he has and how well it was patched. So, it would also be good to see his suggestion as well on this particular case too as the vulnerability has to be handled by him.

If the Chromium folks who are added to CC'd to list can't respond to this mail, can I send a separate letter to each of them which at least can't be blacklisted and once it will be delivered, it can be said that the Chrome team has received it instead of "Message couldn't be delivered", yes? I can send separate letters for each name but at the same address of the HQ of Google. Again, this time everything is given into the hands of the Chromium security team and they'll be making decisions like previously, Elly and other chromium folks made few. The best decision which the Chromium folks can make here now is that send a better way how to end the life because currently, the diseases the reporters are suffering are painful at least ending the life won't be as painful as that. yes? So, better send the suggestion to end the life and also the answers for the above questions which are asked to chromium folks. Expecting a response from the below folks but if they are interested in ignoring it, they can. This is not an order. List of Chromium folks from whom the answers are expected from my side:
1. Amy Ressler
2. Elly Jones
3. Geoff Lang
4. Jamie Madill
5. Richard Knoll
6. Adrian Taylor
Again, feel free to give any statement but at least not that bad which can make the reporter end his life at the next second. I won't be going back to the hospital unless the response is provided from Chromium folks and after tomorrow, the letter would be sent stating this problem and the final step of ending life will be done.

Members added into the CC list:
1. Amy Ressler (Chromium Security Folk)
2. Elly Jones (Chromium Community Member)
3. Adrian Taylor (Chromium Security Folk)
4. Andrew Whalley (Chromium Security Folk)
5. Chromium Community (Mail to the Chromium Community)
6. Jamie Madill (Chromium Security Folk)
7. Sundar Pichai (CEO of Google)
7. Eric Lawrence (Microsoft Edge Folk as I worked with him in past over chrome bugs)
8. Alex Gough (Chromium Security Folk)
9. Geoff Lang (Chromium Security Folk)
10. Richard Knoll (Chromium Security Folk)
11. Security Developer (Chromium Security Dev)
12. Microsoft Security Response Center (As they can check the case number which is given in the ref)

A letter will be forwarded tomorrow because the Chromium team has banned/blacklisted the useless reporter. The letter would be to the name of 11 members and not on the Microsoft folks i.e. Eric and the MSRC team. Hoping for a response by tonight as sending a letter would be convenient tomorrow and it can be received in 7-8 working days at most. Thanks once again. Take care!

Kind regards,
Kirtikumar A. R.