the white list of insecure forms protection

slx2097

Dec 14, 2020, 12:39:03 PM12/14/20
to securi...@chromium.org
Hi Dear sir,

  Can I put some web sites in a white list that can get immunization from the new Chrome security feature "Protecting Google Chrome users from insecure forms" ?

  Thanks

BR.

Jerry

Emily Stark

Dec 14, 2020, 12:44:57 PM12/14/20
to slx2097, security-dev
Hello,
No, unfortunately there is no allowlist for this warning, but we are currently investigating a bug report to determine if the warning is triggering more often than intended. This may be a bug in Chrome but is more likely due to server configurations that redirect form submissions through insecure http:// URLs. You can follow this bug for updates: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1158169
Best,
Emily