Security alert when downloading from our app

Guillaume DURECU

May 26, 2022, 11:34:16 AM5/26/22
to securi...@chromium.org

Hello,

I’m writing today because we are facing an issue with our production application.

We are working with Bouygues-immobilier (A big french real estate company).

Our application works with 3D files of building modelized by architects (.rvt, .ifc, etc.)

The customers have the following problem : They have a warning when they download files from our online application : https://bouygues-immobilier.isibim.fr/

The URL is fully secured with HTTPS certs, and the downloaded files are secured 3D files which don’t install anything or don’t modify anything on the computer.

Is there any way to fix that so they can download correctly and without warnings files ? Moreover, the downloaded files are shared files from other architects, we do not create anything ourselves.

Best regards,

Guillaume DURECU

Joe Mason

May 26, 2022, 11:40:51 AM5/26/22
to Guillaume DURECU, securi...@chromium.org
You can view more details about why the warnings are appearing, and request a review, in Search Console. More details here: https://web.dev/request-a-review

Guillaume DURECU

Jun 2, 2022, 11:33:13 AM6/2/22
to Joe Mason, securi...@chromium.org

Hello and thank you for the answer.

However I correctly claimed the property of the application and I have no security issues.

Could you give more info on why do we ave this blocking message while downloading ?

Best regards.

Guillaume DURECU

Jun 2, 2022, 11:46:42 AM6/2/22
to Guillaume DURECU, Joe Mason, securi...@chromium.org
Hi Guillaume — Could you post a screenshot of the exact warning you are seeing, as well as any Developer Tools console errors that are shown? This will help us know what the cause might be and who can best assist, as there are numerous different reasons why downloads can show warnings or fail.

- Chris

Guillaume DURECU

Jun 6, 2022, 2:20:18 PM6/6/22
to Chris Thompson, Joe Mason, securi...@chromium.org

Hello,

Yes of course, please find a screenshot of the warning message our customers are facing.

Best regards,

Guillaume DURECU