Disabling the new HTTP form security check for headless

Samuel Oliveira

Dec 15, 2020, 3:11:39 PM12/15/20
to securi...@chromium.org
Is there a way, (hopefully a chrome flag) to disable that warning screen? I need to access a website with such an insecure form with puppeteer

Samuel Henrique Oliveira da SIlva
Full Stack Web Developer - Pilar empresas

+55 11 9 8953 2684
Av. das Nações Unidas, 11857
6º andar - São Paulo - SP

Carlos IL

Dec 15, 2020, 8:50:17 PM12/15/20
to Samuel Oliveira, security-dev
Hi Samuel, we actually decided to rollback the feature for Chrome 87, at this point a Chrome restart should disable the warning.

The feature will re-launch in Chrome 88, but the scope will be limited to forms that submit directly to http:// URLs, or those with redirects over http that might expose form data (i.e. POST method forms going over a 307 redirect).

-Carlos