Download warning

Bart Groot

Feb 29, 2024, 9:02:41 AMFeb 29
to securi...@chromium.org
Hello,

I have developed software, an excel workbook and  an addin (xll).
Today, after extended testing where I downloaded a zip file containing a setup.exe and a msi I suddenly got the message that the download was blocked. How can I ensure that my downloads aren't blocked when my customers download them

You can test I yourself via
It is a dutch site

I'm looking forward to your reply

--
Kind regards

Bart Groot

Lily Chen

Feb 29, 2024, 1:08:48 PMFeb 29
to Bart Groot, securi...@chromium.org
Hi Bart,

Could you share a screenshot of the specific warning you got? It's hard to tell what exactly is going on without knowing the specific warning, as there are multiple types of warnings from different sources.

Thanks,
Lily