[Question]

Kim, Hee Yeol

Jun 21, 2021, 5:01:41 PM6/21/21
to securi...@chromium.org

Hi Team,

This is Hee Yeol Kim in Deloitte KR.

And I would like to know the policy in which is related to extension for downloading.

Recently, Chromium Edge is not working to download some of extensions so could you please advise me if you have any ideas on that?

  1. How can we make exception for specific extension?
  2. May I know listing of extension in which is blocked in chromium-own?

ExemptDomainFileTypePairsFromFileTypeDownloadWarnings” registry is thing that make exception but it’s not working properly.

My version of edge chromium 91.0.864.41

Please let me know if you have any needs.

Thanks!

Hee Yeol Kim

Supervisor | Information Technology

Deloitte Anjin LLC

9F., One IFC,10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, 07326, Korea

D: +82 (2) 6676 2674 | M: +82 (10) 8897 0340

heeyeolkim@deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com/kr

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/kr/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.