Mixed Content Problem

Mladen Zvjerac

Jul 13, 2021, 11:35:12 AM7/13/21
to securi...@chromium.org
Dear Chromium,

I had recently installed SSL certificate for my web application,
Redirecting from http:// to https:// works well. When you enter http://www.daesrepresentation.com/ in browser it redirects automatically to  https://www.daesrepresentation.com/.
Problem is when some of our customers enter part number (airplane part number) in Google Chrome browser, for example
017A-11030-2
browsing result is :
image.png

Click on link above does not start excel file download (Safari & Firefox works well), but when I click on link in Error message:

image.png

it starts.
I changed all http to https links in app code, clean cache memory, configured .htaccess file in many ways but still have the problem.
Please give me a hint what to do, because I don't know what to do any more.

Thank You in advance!

Mladen Zvjerac

Joe DeBlasio

Jul 15, 2021, 2:36:30 PM7/15/21