Why is our program blocked from downloading?

최영율

Aug 15, 2022, 10:30:28 AM8/15/22
to securi...@chromium.org
All of a sudden, applications downloaded from our site started to be blocked from today.
Our program is digitally signed and our site uses "https".
Please let me know how I can solve this.

https://seoiln.com > Click "SMP 다운" on the top right.

Daniel Rubery

Aug 21, 2022, 3:35:44 AM8/21/22
to Security-dev, 최영율
Chrome uses Safe Browsing’s verdicts on the safety of downloads. To learn how to not get flagged with a warning in Chrome, please see https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/3258249.  That also has a link to show the Security Issues Report for your domain within webmaster tools, and additional support suggestions.