Looking for developers who know how to use Seccomp for a paid study

Maysara

Apr 8, 2024, 12:48:34 PMApr 8
to Security-dev
Hello

As Chromium uses Seccomp to implement its sandbox, I thought that I might be able to find participants for a study I am running on the usability of Seccomp. I hope that it is okay to post this in the mailing list.

I am looking for C developers who used Seccomp before for a 1.5-hour study where you will be asked to use Seccomp to sandbox a simple C program.
You will get  (200£ Amazon voucher) as a reimbursement for your time.

This study aims to evaluate the usability of Seccomp and is part of a PhD project.

If you are interested, feel free to email me at: dl21421 at bristol.ac.uk

It has been really difficult to find developers who used Seccomp before, I would appreciate the help :)

Thank you
Maysara.