how to show image in https website

瀏覽次數:66 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

이영기

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午3:43:302021/10/19
收件者:securi...@chromium.org

Hello. I'm youngki.

I'm changing form http to https, but image is not showing.
I'd like to know how the image looks in https website without chrome setting.
if there is no way, when will it be possible without chrome setting?

please help!

Carlos IL

未讀,
2021年10月19日 下午4:01:222021/10/19
收件者:이영기、securi...@chromium.org
If you moved your website over to https and images are not showing, please check your images are also being served from https (and their URLs updated to "https://..." in the site). Serving http images from an https website is considered mixed content, and is no longer supported (See the relevant blog post for more details).

-Carlos
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄