Availability of real Wallet server instead of test one ?

Laurent Perez

Dec 26, 2013, 8:39:31 AM12/26/13
to requestau...@chromium.org
Hello
Is there any schedule from Chrome dev team on implementing an interaction with a real Wallet server instead of the test one ?
Thanks

Evan Stade

Dec 30, 2013, 6:10:38 PM12/30/13
to Laurent Perez, requestautocomplete
Hi Laurent,

Interaction with a production Wallet server is already possible, but we are starting by limiting access to a few white-listed sites. You can email me off-list and I'll put you in touch with the right people to get on said whitelist.

The same applies to anyone else who reads this.

-- Evan Stade