Contribution

Basma Hatem Farid Elhoseny

Oct 7, 2023, 8:38:37 AM10/7/23
to python
Hello I am Basma Elhoseny I am 4th Year Computer Engineering Student at Cairo University Faculty of Engineering I am new to Open Source Contribution I would like to ask if I can contribute in anything related to coding or even non coding either documentation nor readme I have good knowledge in Python and ReactJS and NodeJS and CSS HTML and more
In addition I am available to learn more
So If I can contribute, I need help from where to begin what issues to solve and so notice that I need a simple issue to begin with
Note I don't know if this is the right place for my question if not please let me know who to contact

Thanks in advance
Basma Elhoseny

PhistucK

Oct 7, 2023, 12:20:55 PM10/7/23
to Basma Hatem Farid Elhoseny, python
Welcome and good luck!

chromium-discuss or chromium-dev are better places for that, as this group is only about Python-related decisions/questions.
Most of Chromium is written in C++, some in C, assembly, Objective-C (macOS), Java (Android), HTML/JavaScript/CSS (settings/bookmarks/history, for example). Python is used for build tools.
No React.js, I am afraid.

Here is a contribution guide -

A list of hopefully yet unclaimed "good first bugs" can be found here -

These might be HTML/JavaScript/CSS-related -

These might be Python-related -

PhistucK