Question about ShouldCreateIncomingStream logic?

刘宏强

May 19, 2021, 8:18:34 PM5/19/21
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group
Hi, why func IsServerInitiatedStreamId called twice here?
WXWorkCapture_16214311458073.png

Fan Yang

May 20, 2021, 12:48:59 PM5/20/21
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group
Great catch! I think the 2nd IsServerInitiatedStreamId is dead code and should be removed (we likely forgot to remove it when deprecating FLAGS_quic_reloadable_flag_quic_create_incoming_stream_bug).