QUIC Test Setup Between Android Chrome and Chromium QUIC Server

Jasper J

Feb 25, 2021, 3:54:27 PM2/25/21
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group
Hi,

I would like to set up a QUIC test between an Android client and a Linux Server.
Based on Playing with QUIC - The Chromium Projects, I am able to use chrome (on Linux A) to access www.example.org from quic_server in chromium (on Linux B).
On the Android side, I would like to use chrome to access www.example.org from quic_server in chromium (on Linux B).

The issue for me is that I configure Android chrome using the same chrome argument that worked on Linux (--user-data-dir=/tmp/chrome-profile --no-proxy-server --enable-quic --origin-to-force-quic-on=www.example.org:443 --host-resolver-rules='MAP www.example.org:443 192.168.0.1:6121'). The command-line argument does not work properly (with chrome://version attached), specifically the host-resolver-rules. Android chrome does not access Linux B when accessing www.example.org.

Could anyone provide some instructions for this case?
Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jasper

screen.png