how to enable QUIC_LOG in quiche repo, need help !!!!!!! https://github.com/google/quiche

mingming cao

Aug 13, 2023, 7:47:24 AM8/13/23
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group
how to enable QUIC_LOG in quiche repo, the current quic log depend spdlog, i can't found how to enable QUIC LOG to trace problem. Need help!!!!

Naveenraj Muthuraj

Dec 9, 2023, 3:29:21 PM12/9/23
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group, mingming cao
I have observed building quic server and client from quiche repo has some differences compared to building quic from chromium source code.

Here is the command parameters I use for enable logging . For some reason all log is going to stderr, hence you need to reduce the stderrthreshold

./quic_server --quic_response_cache_dir=www.example.org --certificate_file=leaf_cert.pem --key_file=leaf_cert.key --v=1 --stderrthreshold=0

18楼梦想改造家

Jan 8, 2024, 5:03:10 PMJan 8
to QUIC Prototype Protocol Discussion group, Naveenraj Muthuraj, mingming cao
Hello, If I build it from chromium source code. means the client is the chromium, and server is others(I start a server by using a python script), It will hit some code like this:

QUIC_DLOG(INFO) << "Client using ALPN: '" << alpns[0] << "'";

And how to enable the log information, where I can find it?

Thank u very much.