Exclusive PRINCE2, TOGAF and BPMN Resources

Good e-Learning

Feb 27, 2018, 6:01:07 PM2/27/18
to Fernando Rusconi

Over 500+ Free Downloads!

No Images? Click here

GEL Logo
Exclusive Free Resources

Download Your Exclusive Free PRINCE2, BPMN & TOGAF Resources!

Free PRINCE2 Poster

In this poster we look at the process-oriented checklist that can be used to assess that the key aspects of PRINCE2 are adequately addressed.It's often said that BPMN can appear complex. In this article, we discuss the needs of the stakeholders first in order to produce artefacts that are relevant to them.

Learning TOGAF 9 Poster #84 - Creating a Tailored Framework from TOGAF

 There are a lot of EA topics that aren’t covered in TOGAF. This poster looks at some of the things you might want to consider as you customize TOGAF.

BPMN Article - Business Friendly BPMN

It's often been said that BPMN can appear complex. In this article, we discuss the needs of the stakeholders first in order to produce artefacts that are relevant to them.

FacebookTwitterLinkedInWebsite
Good e-Learning, Portland House, Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, SW1E 5BH

UK: +44(0) 203 824 2893
US: +1(917) 472 9842

©Good e-Learning