Can we help you get started on aSuggestion?

aSuggestion.com

Apr 2, 2018, 2:02:14 PM4/2/18
to prer...@chromium.org

We all have good ideas to share, but we sometimes choose to keep silent.  aSuggestion makes it easier to solve life’s challenges.

Give us a try: CLICK HERE

Log in, find or create an organization (like your employer),  author your comment, choose who you'd like to receive a notification of your idea,  and send away.

If you’d like help,  click one of the icons below to send a message to an aSuggestion staff member who will help you build your first organization and even work with you to author your first anonymous post.

Who would you like to reach today?

Work
Work
Children's School
Kids
Church/Temple/Mosque
Church
Hospital/Doctor’s Office
Health
Shop/Small Business/Company
Shop
Favorite Restaurant
Food
Gym
Gym
College/University/School
School
We'll get back to you shortly to get you up and commenting in no time.

Happy Shadowing!

www.aSuggestion.com

Life Improved,
Team aSuggestion

Get to know us:   Introduction to aSuggestion and aSuggestion Tutorial

If You Feel You've Received This Message In Error, Please Contact Us And We'll Remove You From The System.
This email was sent by: aSuggestion LLC  Box 134. 1435 East Main St. Torrington, CT  06790