Business Proposal.

QUERLEU, Cyril (Gennevilliers)

Jun 28, 2018, 10:40:18 PM6/28/18

I have a business proposal for you in the tune of 116 Million Euro. Kindly reply if you are interested.

This message (including any attachments) may contain protected information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify sender by e-mail and delete this e-mail.

erdalk...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018, 7:45:57 AM7/1/18
to Prerender, mrooisa...@gmail.com, Cyril....@exide.com
29 Haziran 2018 Cuma 05:40:18 UTC+3 tarihinde QUERLEU, Cyril (Gennevilliers) yazdı:
> I have a business proposal for you in the tune of 116 Million Euro. Kindly reply if you are interested.

erdalk...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018, 7:48:04 AM7/1/18
to Prerender, mrooisa...@gmail.com, Cyril....@exide.com, erdalk...@gmail.com