AT&T Enterprise (Dedicated) Fiber Available

YAEGER, MATTHEW C

Feb 20, 2018, 11:20:06 AM2/20/18

Good morning, I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Matthew Yaeger and I am an AT&T Fiber Solutions Executive. I wanted to reach out to inform you that AT&T’s Enterprise Fiber is available in your area and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to see how AT&T could add meaningful value to your business. If you would like to set some time aside, my direct information is listed below so I can be that point of contact for you to assess projects you may have on your radar within your current networking, telecom, and infrastructure needs.

A glimpse of the services I can help you with include but are not limited to:

*       Fiber Internet Services from 2Mbps up to 400Gbps

*       Domestic/Global MPLS, IPSec VPNs, and other WAN technologies

*       Fiber Private Line/Point to Point/Meshed Networks up to 400Gbps

*       Internet and VoIP (Premise-Based or Hosted) offerings over Fiber or Copper

*       Data Center Storage/Virtualization/Infrastructure As A Service

*       Hosting services and Applications – from small business websites through full disaster recovery planning including cloud computing

*       Audio/Web/Video Conferencing

*       Security services – Managed firewalls; DNS Sink Hole Security; IDS/IPS; email SPAM and virus protection; and web browsing security, monitoring, and blocking

*       Cloud Services for voice and data needs

Thank you so much for the time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Matthew C. Yaeger

Sales Executive 2
National Business: Fiber Solutions