Stay in touch with the festival circuit and with filmfestivals.com !

FilmFestivals.com

Oct 18, 2019, 12:17:34 AM10/18/19
to platform-pr...@chromium.org

Dear friends from the festival circuit.

In keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) currentily effective across the EU, we are updating our Privacy Policy.
Please be informed that:
- You do not need to do anything if you wish to stay in touch with us. In this way you authorize us to keep you informed about the festival circuit, key festivals and market across the world.
- Your data will never be passed to any other party.
- We received your data because you followed our activities, asked to receive our newsletter, enquired after our services, attended festivals and/or markets, came into direct contact with us, or we cooperated in the past.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by filmfestivals.com please unsubscribe here

We will assume unless you unsubscribe now, that you wish to continue to hear from us in the future. There will be opportunities to change your preferences at any time in the future through the standard opt-out links which appear on each email we send out.
While you're at it, you can also update your preferences now, including your email address or other details, by clicking here:

Kind regards,

Forward a Message to Someone ce lien