HttpArchive dataset not showing up in bigquery's public dataset list?

dring...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 12:56:58 PM1/30/18
to platform-predictability
Hello!

Hopefully not a so stupid question... Has anyone experienced the case, that the HttpArchive dataset is not showing up in the bigquery's public dataset list?

Thanks!

Philip Jägenstedt

Feb 1, 2018, 2:10:10 PM2/1/18
to dring...@gmail.com, platform-predictability
Kind of. It's not under "Public Datasets", but is public, and https://bigquery.cloud.google.com/dataset/httparchive:har?pli=1 should get you there. I can't remember how I got it to stick to the panel on the left so that I always see it.