Dearest in the lord

helen decu

Aug 28, 2020, 7:19:24 PM8/28/20
Dearest in the lord

I'm a 68 years old woman suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it's obvious that I may not live for more than six months owing to the rapid growth and pain that accrues to it. My husband died a few years back and our long years of marriage were not blessed with any child, after his death I inherited all his wealth.

I come to you after praying over it, I am willing to donate the sum of €2, 500, 000 to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank where my husband worked. I will appreciate it if you will give attention to my request for propagating the kingdom massage, I will provide you with more details on how to proceed.

Thanks,
Mrs.HelenShaw.