Alignment + Predictability meetup at BlinkOn

Anirudh Mohan

May 15, 2017, 10:06:42 PM5/15/17
to chrome-platf...@google.com, platform-pr...@chromium.org
Hi all,

I'm excited to share that we're planning a meetup for folks working on (or interested in) Alignment and Predictability-related things for September 22 at the Google Tokyo office (the Friday after BlinkOn 8).

Please fill out this form indicating whether or not you'll be able to attend -- we'll be able to plan accordingly. Also, do let me know if this date conflicts with any other group event.

Thanks,
Ani
--
Ani Mohan | Chrome

Anirudh Mohan

May 25, 2017, 3:27:21 PM5/25/17
to chrome-platf...@google.com, platform-pr...@chromium.org
Hi all,

Just another reminder to take a took at the form if you haven't already.

Thanks!
--
Ani Mohan | Chrome

Anirudh Mohan

Jun 2, 2017, 7:26:30 PM6/2/17
to chrome-platf...@google.com, platform-pr...@chromium.org, Ojan Vafai, Rick Byers, Dru Knox
Hi all,

24 people indicated interest in this meetup, so it's safe to say there's appetite for it. We'll go ahead and plan for it for Sept 22 at the Google Tokyo Office -- stay tuned for more updates as the date approaches.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:06 PM Anirudh Mohan <anim...@google.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm excited to share that we're planning a meetup for folks working on (or interested in) Alignment and Predictability-related things for September 22 at the Google Tokyo office (the Friday after BlinkOn 8).

Please fill out this form indicating whether or not you'll be able to attend -- we'll be able to plan accordingly. Also, do let me know if this date conflicts with any other group event.

Thanks,
Ani
--
Ani Mohan | Chrome
--
Ani Mohan | Chrome
--
Ani Mohan | Chrome

Anirudh Mohan

Aug 18, 2017, 4:48:30 PM8/18/17
to chrome-platf...@google.com, platform-pr...@chromium.org, Ojan Vafai, Rick Byers, Dru Knox, Ryan Schoen
Hi all,

After looking at the planned topics we had for the Alignment / Predicability summit, we've decided to fold the topics into BlinkOn itself. So, we'll go ahead and cancel the summit

Apologies to those who had already booked travel to accommodate for the meetup, but Sept 22 should now be free. Stay tuned for how Alignment and Predictability topics will be integrated into BlinkOn.