question about how to reduce memory

Daolin Liu

Aug 22, 2022, 8:55:45 PM8/22/22
to platform-pr...@chromium.org
Hi experters,

I'm a rookie. I don't know which email address should I send to, so I just select this.

I use Chromium as server side, and CDP communicated with client sides (normal Chrome browse on other machines). I use SkPicture and send SKP files to client, and in client side I use canvaskit to render.

How to reduce memory on server side? I want to cut down as many modules as possible. I think a lot of procedures after SkPicture handings can be removed (e.g. rasterization), because the painting actually is done in client side with canvas.drawImage().

Can you give me some docs or examples about how remove modules?

Thank you for any clue.
Daolin