Regarding PPAPI support beyond June, 2022

Manjunatha Kulkarni

Jan 7, 2021, 4:31:54 AM1/7/21
to Pepper-dev
Need clarification with respect to this article  Chromium Blog: Changes to the Chrome App Support Timeline

It says "End support for Chrome Apps, NaCl, PNaCl, and PPAPI for all platforms" by June 2022. Does it also mean that support for pepper plugin framework itself end?

If this is not the right community for this question, please guide me to the right community.

Thank you

Brett Wilson

Jan 7, 2021, 12:07:04 PM1/7/21
to Manjunatha Kulkarni, Pepper-dev
"PPAPI" referred to there is the plugin framework, so yes.

Brett

Manjunath Kulkarni

Jan 16, 2021, 6:58:13 AM1/16/21
to Brett Wilson, Pepper-dev
Thank you for the confirmation. It is very helpful in setting our roadmap.

Best Regards,
Manjunatha Kulkarni