Bug triage report

Asanka Herath

Jan 31, 2019, 11:52:03 AM1/31/19
to net-dev
Magic number is 927347. Nothing notable.

Matt Menke

Feb 1, 2019, 3:26:22 PM2/1/19
to Asanka Herath, net-dev
Just a heads up that Chrome 72 no longer allows null characters in response headers.  We'll see if that change sticks.  Any reports of getting ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE in 72 are most likely due to this change.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:52 AM Asanka Herath <asa...@chromium.org> wrote:
Magic number is 927347. Nothing notable.

Eric Roman

Feb 6, 2019, 3:37:40 AM2/6/19
to net-dev

Paul Jensen

Feb 11, 2019, 7:27:09 AM2/11/19
to Eric Roman, net-dev

Charles Harrison

Feb 12, 2019, 4:08:22 PM2/12/19
to Paul Jensen, Eric Roman, net-dev
Triaged up to 931373. Nothing terribly exciting.

Steven Valdez

Feb 14, 2019, 5:02:29 PM2/14/19
to Charles Harrison, Paul Jensen, Eric Roman, net-dev
Triaged up to 932258. Nothing super interesting, couple of crashers that seem malware related.

--

Steven Valdez | Chrome Networking | sva...@google.com | 210-692-4742

Jesse Selover

Feb 19, 2019, 11:14:38 AM2/19/19
to Steven Valdez, Charles Harrison, Paul Jensen, Eric Roman, net-dev
Woops, didn't realize my shift ended on Monday. Triaged up to 932819.

Maksim Orlovich

Feb 20, 2019, 3:01:45 PM2/20/19
to net-dev

David Benjamin

Feb 22, 2019, 6:28:01 PM2/22/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 935004.

Main thing of note is the network service seems to be crashing a lot: https://crbug.com/934588

Ryan Hamilton

Feb 26, 2019, 6:18:04 PM2/26/19
to David Benjamin, net-dev
Triaged up to 936033. Relatively quiet shift. David did an incredibly effective job in the previous shift!

Nick Harper

Feb 28, 2019, 4:00:28 PM2/28/19
to Ryan Hamilton, David Benjamin, net-dev
Triaged thru 936996. Also a quiet shift. The only crasher of note was crbug.com/935209 which was filed before my shift (and already has an owner).

Matt Mueller

Mar 4, 2019, 8:34:20 PM3/4/19
to net-dev

Misha Efimov

Mar 6, 2019, 4:20:25 PM3/6/19
to net-dev

Steven Valdez

Mar 12, 2019, 4:25:08 PM3/12/19
to Misha Efimov, net-dev
Triaged up to 941174.

Nothing too exciting, looks like there might be a bug with AppCache showing up as Not Secure.

Incoming bug queue got filled with memory regression bugs.

David Benjamin

Mar 14, 2019, 8:25:27 PM3/14/19
to Steven Valdez, Misha Efimov, net-dev
Triaged up to 942351.

One thing of minor note:
https://crbug.com/942073 - A regression around redirects if the server only half-percent-escaped the header. URLs are amazing/terrible.

Asanka Herath

Mar 19, 2019, 12:42:46 PM3/19/19
to David Benjamin, Steven Valdez, Misha Efimov, net-dev
Commence from 943270

I'm still catching up with backlog.

Shivani Sharma

Mar 20, 2019, 4:04:19 PM3/20/19
to Asanka Herath, David Benjamin, Steven Valdez, Misha Efimov, net-dev
Triaged up to 944055.

--
Shivani

Bence Béky

Mar 22, 2019, 3:18:38 PM3/22/19
to Shivani Sharma, Asanka Herath, David Benjamin, Steven Valdez, Misha Efimov, net-dev
Triaged up to 944925.  Nothing to write home about.

renji...@google.com

Mar 26, 2019, 6:32:49 PM3/26/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 946181.
Nothing exciting.

Matt Menke

Mar 28, 2019, 5:32:32 PM3/28/19
to Renjie Tang, net-dev
Triaged up to 947240.  Other than a new cache null-deref crasher, not much going on.

Since it was a slow shift, I fixed a couple flaky network service tests, and have started working on separating out network process memory stats.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 6:32 PM renjietang via net-dev <net...@chromium.org> wrote:
Triaged up to 946181.
Nothing exciting.

Matt Menke

Mar 29, 2019, 1:16:47 PM3/29/19
to Renjie Tang, net-dev
Oh, also, the FindIt bots have been filing a bunch of redundant bugs about the tryserver failing to start.  If you see a bug filed by FindIt, and the linked test logs have a dozen failing OCSP, FTP, WebSocket, and random SSL tests failing, then you can dupe it against issue 869227

Maksim Orlovich

Apr 1, 2019, 3:46:56 PM4/1/19
to net-dev
Up to 948247. A couple of crashers in M74 new beta for network service
process that may be worth looking into.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/net-dev/CAEK7mvpOYFbhKyX3tXvqFZYfvjaqqxVzeOP5HxT%2BOqvwPPMwsQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Charles Harrison

Apr 3, 2019, 6:07:01 PM4/3/19
to Maksim Orlovich, net-dev

Paul Jensen

Apr 5, 2019, 3:00:40 PM4/5/19
to net-dev

Cherie Shi

Apr 10, 2019, 12:25:58 AM4/10/19
to net-dev, Lily Chen
Triaged up to 951179.

The reminders were sent on 4/3 and 4/4, but I didn't receive any on the date of the rotation... So I missed the first day of my rotation. I'll spend tomorrow on Needs-Feedback bugs as a makeup.

Lily Chen

Apr 11, 2019, 6:25:53 PM4/11/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 951997.

Eric Orth

Apr 15, 2019, 6:30:03 PM4/15/19
to net-dev
Triaged through 953032

Extra quiet rotation.  Emptied out untriaged base Internals>Network issues on Friday, leaving Monday mostly for investigating and pinging some older stuff nobody had looked at in a while.

Ryan Sleevi

Apr 18, 2019, 11:45:49 AM4/18/19
to Eric Orth, net-dev
Triaged through 954180

It continued to be quiet. Almost... too quiet.

Eric Roman

Apr 19, 2019, 8:15:15 PM4/19/19
to net-dev

Nick Harper

Apr 23, 2019, 4:41:05 PM4/23/19
to Eric Roman, net-dev

Charles Harrison

Apr 25, 2019, 4:23:44 PM4/25/19
to Nick Harper, Eric Roman, net-dev
Triaged through 956726, nothing terribly exciting.

Steven Valdez

Apr 29, 2019, 5:02:44 PM4/29/19
to Charles Harrison, Nick Harper, Eric Roman, net-dev
Triaged through 957695, nothing interesting.

Matt Mueller

May 3, 2019, 6:43:25 PM5/3/19
to Steven Valdez, Charles Harrison, Nick Harper, Eric Roman, net-dev

Jesse Selover

May 8, 2019, 11:04:17 AM5/8/19
to Matt Mueller, Steven Valdez, Charles Harrison, Nick Harper, Eric Roman, net-dev

Maksim Orlovich

May 9, 2019, 3:14:12 PM5/9/19
to net-dev
Up to 961358

Eric Roman

May 14, 2019, 2:09:39 AM5/14/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 962807

From: 'Maksim Orlovich' via net-dev <net...@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, May 9, 2019 at 12:14 PM
Cc: net-dev

Up to  961358

Paul Jensen

May 16, 2019, 7:35:08 AM5/16/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 963693

Interesting bug: 963693 - Let's Encrypt asking for their new Oak CT Log to be included.

Matt Menke

May 17, 2019, 4:11:36 PM5/17/19
to Paul Jensen, net-dev
Triaged up to 964442.

Pretty slow shift - re-triaged a network crasher that might actually be a security issue (If a rather difficult to exploit one that already requires local network access, I believe), and an OAuth2 issue that I don't really know enough about OAuth2 to make progress on.

Lily Chen

May 23, 2019, 6:37:40 PM5/23/19
to Matt Menke, Paul Jensen, net-dev

Eric Orth

Jun 6, 2019, 6:38:35 PM6/6/19
to Lily Chen, Matt Menke, Paul Jensen, net-dev
Seems we've been forgetting to update this thread lately?

Triaged through 971829.

Bunch of investigations, but nothing turned out to be a significant issue.

Ryan Hamilton

Jun 10, 2019, 8:08:28 PM6/10/19
to Eric Orth, Lily Chen, Matt Menke, Paul Jensen, net-dev
Triaged through 972700.

Interesting bug about the interaction between Alt-Svc and Safe Browsing that I *think* is a misunderstanding of both Alt-Svc and Safe Browsing. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=966665

Cherie Shi

Jun 12, 2019, 8:36:22 PM6/12/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 973537.

Uneventful week. There's a user reported bug related to downloading, but seemed to be more related to remote server  zagent1934.h-cdn.com, zagent1249.h-cdn.com where connections are refused. Upon searching on the web, might be AWS servers?

Shivani Sharma

Jun 17, 2019, 10:23:41 AM6/17/19
to net-dev

Eric Roman

Jun 20, 2019, 12:43:01 PM6/20/19
to net-dev

rmce...@chromium.org

Jun 25, 2019, 3:54:20 PM6/25/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 978548.

There was a WebView Network Service issue that has a fix out now, and several users are reporting being logged out of all sites when quitting chrome. I'm still investigating.

Nick Harper

Jun 27, 2019, 5:01:40 PM6/27/19
to net-dev

Matt Mueller

Jun 28, 2019, 6:53:31 PM6/28/19
to Nick Harper, net-dev
Triaged through 979772.

There were a number of reports of android ARC apps on chromeos 76 not having network connectivity that are being duped against 979033.

Charlie Harrison

Jul 8, 2019, 4:04:36 PM7/8/19
to Matt Mueller, Nick Harper, net-dev
Triaged through 981981. There were a lot of auto-triaged bugs from last year that popped up and I tried to address most of them.
I haven't had time to go over crashers yet but I'll try to do it by the end of the day.

Eric Orth

Jul 10, 2019, 6:31:28 PM7/10/19
to Charlie Harrison, Matt Mueller, Nick Harper, net-dev
Triaged through 982905.

The auto-untriage from bugs not modified in a year continues.  We went through quite the triage backlog about a year ago, so all the lower priority ones are coming up again now.

Found a couple non-emergency but actionable issues that had slipped through the cracks and ignored for a couple weeks.  Think I got them all resolved.

Maksim Orlovich

Jul 12, 2019, 3:02:55 PM7/12/19
to net-dev
Up to 983637. A few reports of potential relevance to us, but nothing
(networking-related, anyway) appears to be on fire.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/net-dev/CAMOjQcHSv4M_WzVeU0h1%2B_JuZOpHcMP0YjknPw_UdnWiYMvggg%40mail.gmail.com.

Shivani Sharma

Jul 16, 2019, 4:35:05 PM7/16/19
to Maksim Orlovich, net-dev
Triaged up to 984520.

--
Shivani

Renjie Tang

Jul 19, 2019, 12:10:07 PM7/19/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 985373

Paul Jensen

Jul 23, 2019, 8:53:05 AM7/23/19
to Renjie Tang, net-dev
Triaged up to 986426.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 9:10 AM 'Renjie Tang' via net-dev <net...@chromium.org> wrote:
Triaged up to 985373

Ryan Sleevi

Jul 25, 2019, 10:09:43 AM7/25/19
to net-dev

Lily Chen

Jul 26, 2019, 3:44:18 PM7/26/19
to net-dev

Cherie Shi

Jul 30, 2019, 8:59:46 PM7/30/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 989338, there is an interesting bug report(crbug.com/986949) from Amazon which indicates that Chrome doesn't fall back to the default system resolver when hitting failures with AsyncDNS flag is on.

Matt Menke

Aug 1, 2019, 5:01:24 PM8/1/19
to Cherie Shi, net-dev
Triaged up to 990077.

Poked a bit at the AsyncDNS report from Amazon that Cherie mentioned, which seems to be an issue with what platform APIs are telling us.  Only other interesting bug was https://crbug.com/990041 - turns out WebRequest APIs have to use a magic way to set headers now, to work with OOR-CORS.

Otherwise, a pretty slow shift.  Poked unsuccessfully at a crasher or two, and removed a bit of code that's now unused as a result of the NetworkService being enabled by default in Chrome, though still a lot of code we need to keep around until it's the default on all supported embedders.

Steven Valdez

Aug 5, 2019, 4:24:46 PM8/5/19
to Matt Menke, Cherie Shi, net-dev

Ryan Hamilton

Aug 7, 2019, 7:34:48 PM8/7/19
to Steven Valdez, Matt Menke, Cherie Shi, net-dev
Triaged up to 991711. Closed a bunch of Needs-Feedback bugs. Looked at a net-internals from a user who occasionally gets error messages from gmail and frequently gets them with m75 and concluded that's it's likely gmail (but I could be wrong).

Nick Harper

Aug 15, 2019, 4:48:45 PM8/15/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 994341. The only new crasher I saw is already assigned in Blink>Network>WebSockets (crbug.com/994000). I didn't get to investigating many bugs because I'm also busy with the cronet sheriff rotation.

Matt Mueller

Aug 19, 2019, 8:29:31 PM8/19/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 995416.

Multiple bug reports of canary not loading any pages and using 100% cpu, due to crbug.com/994537. That bug also manifested as a spike in renderer hangs since the network service would not respond to cookie requests from the renderer, which were attributed to crbug.com/987475.

No new crashers.

Spent some time fixing a flaky crashing test crbug.com/979258.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:48 PM Nick Harper <nha...@chromium.org> wrote:
Triaged up to 994341. The only new crasher I saw is already assigned in Blink>Network>WebSockets (crbug.com/994000). I didn't get to investigating many bugs because I'm also busy with the cronet sheriff rotation.

Matt Mueller

Aug 20, 2019, 12:08:09 PM8/20/19
to net-dev
Forgot to mention another notable bug, if you see reports about HTTP auth dialog disappearing immediately and a different page loading (for example when trying to login to netgear router admin page), it's probably a dupe of https://crbug.com/992639 (the causing feature was reverted, but still affecting current dev and beta versions).

rmce...@chromium.org

Aug 21, 2019, 9:23:33 PM8/21/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 996479 so far.

Did we change how the rotation works? Based on the existing pattern, I think my shift should end today, but rota-ng says it lasts until tomorrow at 9pm. Is that correct, or did the start/end times on rota-ng get messed up?

Also, the next slot is currently empty. I'll be out on Friday so won't be able to take it. Would someone else be able to take Thursday/Friday?

Matt Menke

Aug 21, 2019, 9:32:00 PM8/21/19
to rmce...@chromium.org, Eric Roman, net-dev
It looks to me like today is indeed the last day of your shift.  The shift for the 22nd-23rd is empty, however, which seems a bit concerning..

Eric Roman

Aug 22, 2019, 6:49:59 PM8/22/19
to Matt Menke, rmce...@chromium.org, net-dev

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 9:23 PM <rmce...@chromium.org> wrote:
Triaged up to 996479 so far.

Did we change how the rotation works? Based on the existing pattern, I think my shift should end today, but rota-ng says it lasts until tomorrow at 9pm. Is that correct, or did the start/end times on rota-ng get messed up?

The shift spans two calendar dates during your normal working hours. There is an internal thread discussing this.
(The TL;DR is that rota-ng currently uses midnight EST which wraps poorly for pacific time. Will change to 00:00 PDT for the next rotation).

Also, the next slot is currently empty. I'll be out on Friday so won't be able to take it. Would someone else be able to take Thursday/Friday?

I will take care of thu/friday's activity during my shift next week.
The originally scheduled person dropped out and I wasn't able to get a replacement.

Eric Roman

Aug 28, 2019, 5:37:36 PM8/28/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 998437.

Maksim Orlovich

Aug 30, 2019, 7:53:41 PM8/30/19
to net-dev
Up to 999735, nothing worth especial highlighting.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/net-dev/CAFswn4k2g_itt5%3DmjxkVQXHLgm-s0DZfD1UODP%2B5uDb7HANeCQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Renjie Tang

Sep 4, 2019, 1:45:24 PM9/4/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 100706. Nothing super interesting.

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 8:52:03 AM UTC-8, Asanka Herath wrote:
Magic number is 927347. Nothing notable.

Matt Menke

Sep 9, 2019, 9:24:35 AM9/9/19
to Renjie Tang, net-dev
Just realized I missed my shift - I got one reminder last Sunday, but no more leading up to my actual shift.  I'd normally help out today (and tomorrow), but I'm taking a sick day today.

Ryan Sleevi

Sep 10, 2019, 8:41:27 PM9/10/19
to net-dev
No worries, Matt. I tried to make sure to go through the old ones. Triaged up to 1002622

This seemed to be a ChromeOS heavy shift - https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1002585 https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1002010 https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1001797 and https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1001886 . My understanding is NetLogs don't help here, so hoping the ChromeOS Networking Team can gather the data they need here. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1000696 was also slightly interesting.

I saw a little interested related to https://crbug.com/982341 , which removed the "Always open" option from the prompt. https://textslashplain.com/2019/08/29/web-to-app-communication-app-protocols/ is a good write-up of why, from someone on the Edge team at Microsoft.

Lily Chen

Sep 12, 2019, 3:46:49 PM9/12/19
to net-dev

Eric Orth

Sep 16, 2019, 6:49:45 PM9/16/19
to net-dev
Triaged through 1004511.  Quiet shift.

Cherie Shi

Sep 18, 2019, 8:05:20 PM9/18/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 1005512. Didn't get much time looking at the crashes. I'll take a look later tonight.

Shivani Sharma

Sep 20, 2019, 5:40:07 PM9/20/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 1006305.
Also, investigated 959194 (with alexmt@)

--
Shivani

Charles Harrison

Oct 2, 2019, 4:49:58 PM10/2/19
to Shivani Sharma, net-dev
Triaged up to 1010627
Nothing terribly exciting, but there were a few crashers I found.

Steven Valdez

Oct 4, 2019, 4:26:23 PM10/4/19
to Charles Harrison, Shivani Sharma, net-dev
Triaged up to 1011492. Nothing too exciting.

Eric Roman

Oct 11, 2019, 1:39:37 PM10/11/19
to net-dev
Most issues I investigated during my shift were external issues or working as intended.

The most interesting issue was crbug.com/1011685, which notes that IP based H2 session resuse on Canary is not happening as expected for a news site. This looks legitimate, and there have been a few changes that could affect this. Pooling is now more dependent on sequencing of DNS resolutions, and pooling can also be reduced by NetworkIsolationKey enforcement.

Misc:
 * Two reports related to bad self-signed certs being used in localhost development
 * One report related to misconfigured MiTM proxy (enterprise policy required hard-fail revocation checking, however it did not provide any revocation methods)
 * A few FTP bug reports, due to deprecated functionality (embedded resources from ftp:// not allowed, and proxy support for FTP was removed)
 * A report of requests hanging for multiples of 45 seconds. Evidence is pointing towards a problem with F5 middlebox breaking re-used HTTP 1.1. sockets to the endpoint, causing us to hit the TCP keep alive timeout.
 * Some website gives 403, looks to be a serverside problem.
 * Some website closing connection without a response, looks to be a developer's serverside problem as the reset was initiated by the server.
 * Some proxy not supporting H2, so requests go over HTTP 1.1 and are affected by connection limits. Looks to be the proxy developer's server side problem, which is likely exacerbated by weird stuff that docs.google.com does (and possibly serving different content when loaded over H2?)

Matt Mueller

Oct 14, 2019, 8:14:44 PM10/14/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 1014323. Nothing of note. No new crashers.

Maksim Orlovich

Oct 18, 2019, 7:28:39 PM10/18/19
to net-dev
Up to 1015966. Nothing worth highlighting.

Nick Harper

Oct 22, 2019, 4:17:30 PM10/22/19
to net-dev
Triaged thru 1016903. Only notable crasher is crbug.com/1014092, which I wasn't able to investigate as it's windows specific.

Renjie Tang

Oct 28, 2019, 4:42:02 PM10/28/19
to net-dev
Triaged up 1018892.
Nothing urgent. But there are a few bugs that need further triaging and reporter feedback.

Triaged up to 1003480.

Shivani

Steven Valdez | Chrome Networking | sva...@google.com | 210-692-4742

rmce...@chromium.org

Oct 31, 2019, 3:28:19 PM10/31/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 1020303.

The only notable bug was crbug.com/1019410.

Charles Harrison

Nov 1, 2019, 4:13:46 PM11/1/19
to rmce...@chromium.org, net-dev
Triaged up to 1020687. Nothing terribly exciting, there was a crasher blamed in net that I think it a problem in supervised_users. I haven't gone through needs-feedback bugs yet but will try to do that now.

Triaged up 1018892.
Triaged up to 1003480.

Shivani

Steven Valdez | Chrome Networking | sva...@google.com | 210-692-4742

Lily Chen

Nov 5, 2019, 7:34:01 PM11/5/19
to net-dev

Cherie Shi

Nov 8, 2019, 2:33:32 AM11/8/19
to net-dev, shiva...@chromoim.org
Triaged to 1022691.

Spent most of time on a QUIC related crash, crbug.com/1014092 and crbug.com/1011923, hopefully it's fixed now.

There are quite a few fuzzer related bugs indicating fuzzer is timing out, however, there is not much useful information where the timeout is from. It is said reproducible, I'll try it tomorrow to see if I can get a repro.

Didn't get much time to follow up Needs-Feedback components.

Eric Roman

Nov 8, 2019, 12:13:17 PM11/8/19
to Cherie Shi, net-dev, shiva...@chromoim.org
On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:33 PM Cherie Shi <zho...@chromium.org> wrote:
Triaged to 1022691.

Spent most of time on a QUIC related crash, crbug.com/1014092 and crbug.com/1011923, hopefully it's fixed now.

There are quite a few fuzzer related bugs indicating fuzzer is timing out, however, there is not much useful information where the timeout is from. It is said reproducible, I'll try it tomorrow to see if I can get a repro.

The way I recommend investigating fuzzer timeouts is to download the test case file from cluster fuzz, and then run it against the fuzzer using the "perf" profiler (https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_profiling.md).

The callstack sampling is usually clear on where the time was being spent.

That said, in the most of the cases we have seen, timeouts are due to extraordinary inputs generated by the fuzzer which do not warrant changes to the implementation. For instance many timeouts have been due to expanding crazy big URLs, or URLs with lots of funky IDNA weirdness that waste time in ICU. In these cases the fix is to just adjust the fuzzer itself to avoid generating these expensive cases. This can be done by changing the C++ fuzzer, or the fuzzer driver (modify net/BUILD and add a "libfuzzer_options" to limit the overall data size).

Shivani Sharma

Nov 11, 2019, 9:34:13 PM11/11/19
to Eric Roman, Cherie Shi, net-dev, shiva...@chromoim.org

Matt Menke

Nov 13, 2019, 5:37:07 PM11/13/19
to Shivani Sharma, Eric Roman, Cherie Shi, net-dev, shiva...@chromoim.org
Triaged up to 1024536.  Pretty uneventful shift:  No new crashes.  Fixed a fuzzer that was timing out.  There's another more complicated one that I didn't get to.

Matt Menke

Nov 13, 2019, 5:38:50 PM11/13/19
to Shivani Sharma, Eric Roman, Cherie Shi, net-dev
[-incorrect email address in the CC list]

Asanka Herath

Nov 15, 2019, 1:44:43 PM11/15/19
to Matt Menke, Shivani Sharma, Eric Roman, Cherie Shi, net-dev
1025251

Still seeing some reports coming in about https://crbug.com/1024837 from earlier this week. Wrote a couple of fuzzers.

Paul Jensen

Nov 19, 2019, 2:58:43 PM11/19/19
to Asanka Herath, Matt Menke, Shivani Sharma, Eric Roman, Cherie Shi, net-dev

Matt Menke

Nov 25, 2019, 5:41:05 PM11/25/19
to net-dev
Triaged up to 1028318.  Nothing too exciting.

David Benjamin

Nov 27, 2019, 5:09:47 PM11/27/19
to Matt Menke, net-dev

Asanka Herath

Dec 3, 2019, 12:08:32 AM12/3/19
to David Benjamin, Matt Menke, net-dev
FYI: We are proceeding with FTP deprecation on Canary and Dev channels. If triagers see new FTP issues, just add the Internals>Network>FTP label.

Eric Orth

Dec 4, 2019, 11:36:32 AM12/4/19
to Asanka Herath, David Benjamin, Matt Menke, net-dev

Matt Mueller

Dec 9, 2019, 6:39:01 PM12/9/19
to net-dev

Maksim Orlovich

Dec 11, 2019, 5:42:07 PM12/11/19
to net-dev

Nick Harper

Dec 13, 2019, 6:32:02 PM12/13/19
to Maksim Orlovich, net-dev

Cherie Shi

Dec 30, 2019, 2:19:15 PM12/30/19
to net-dev, Ryan Hamilton, Renjie Tang, Robbie McElrath, Lily Chen
cc rotation owners between Dec 14 and Dec 29, holiday rotations excluded.

There has been no bug triage report since 12/13. Currently there are 16 unconfirmed issues and 23 needs-feedback followup issues on the dashboard, which is a ton to catch up.

Given many folks are taking vacations near the holiday season, I wonder if it's MIA or just missing reports. Does anyone know where I should start triaging?

Renjie Tang

Dec 30, 2019, 2:26:36 PM12/30/19
to net-dev, Cherie Shi, Ryan Hamilton, Renjie Tang, Robbie McElrath, Lily Chen

Sorry I didn't know I was on bug triage and was OOO.
I'd be happy to take on the bugs between Dec 18-19.
Triaged thru 1034107.

Up to 1033208.

Triaged through 1032160.

Triaged through 1030483.