[chromium] about set proxy-user and passwd in cmdline

肖扬

Jan 24, 2024, 11:16:31 AMJan 24
to net...@chromium.org
hello sir, so sorry for disturb u.
            i'm a student, my teacher have a requirement assigned to me, it's i need set proxy credential in startup cmdline. now i need u help me see my thinks is it correct? or tell me correct method for complete this function, pleasesss thank u. here are my thoughts

No.1 use http_auth_cache add proxy credential when chrome initializes.
No.2 use http_auth_controller for auth the proxy credential once first, when chromium initializes.

looking forward to your reply,i am online always, thank u again