Content_shell building on v90

Rahul Patel

Apr 27, 2021, 1:31:36 PM4/27/21
to infra-dev
Hi Team,
    I wanted to build v90 content_shell for testing, but size of the content_shell is around ~800MB, which is so huge to load on my device, not sure if i am using the correct flags in args.gn file.

ffmpeg_use_atomics_fallback=true

chrome_pgo_phase = 0

use_cups = false

v8_target_cpu="arm"

ffmpeg_branding = "Chrome"

proprietary_codecs = true

is_component_build = false

use_gnome_keyring = false

use_pulseaudio = true

is_debug = false

is_official_build = true

symbol_level = 0

enable_remoting = false

enable_nacl = false

use_sysroot = false

treat_warnings_as_errors = false

is_cfi = false

use_custom_libcxx = false

fieldtrial_testing_like_official_build = true

google_api_key = "invalid-api-key"

google_default_client_id = "invalid-client-id"

google_default_client_secret = "invalid-client-secret"

custom_toolchain = "//build/toolchain/yocto:yocto_target"

host_toolchain = "//build/toolchain/yocto:yocto_native"

is_clang = true

clang_use_chrome_plugins = false

target_cpu = "arm"

v8_snapshot_toolchain = "//build/toolchain/yocto:yocto_target"

use_ozone = true

ozone_auto_platforms = false

ozone_platform_headless = true

ozone_platform_wayland = true

ozone_platform_x11 = false

use_xkbcommon = true

use_system_libwayland = true

use_system_minigbm = true

use_system_libdrm = true

use_gtk = false

enable_widevine = true

use_lld = true

use_gold = false

arm_float_abi = "softfp"

arm_fpu = "neon"

arm_tune = ""

arm_version = 7

rtc_use_x11=false

rtc_use_x11_extensions=false

use_x11=false

Can someone please help me on this ? if one of the flag spiking the size of the apk ?

Thanks,
 Rahul