Image missing on page break when converting HTML to PDF using Blink rendering engine

gowtham raj

Nov 24, 2020, 9:13:36 AM11/24/20
to headless-dev
Hi All,

I’m trying to perform HTML (contains images and text) to PDF conversion with a class library using headless chromium, but it does not render images properly, and the image missing on the page break. We have checked the HTML content in chrome print preview, this image rendering issue occurs with chrome headless browser itself.

Can someone help me to resolve this image rendering issue using headless Chromium binaries?

Thanks in Advance,
Gowtham K

gowtham raj

Dec 24, 2020, 2:26:54 AM12/24/20
to headless-dev, gowtham raj
Hi All,

Any update on this?

Is there any workaround to resolve this image rendering issue using headless Chromium binaries?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Gowtham K

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 19, 2023, 5:01:07 PM11/19/23
to headless-dev, gowtham raj
Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $500m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Redeemable Collateral.

Whatsapp: +44 7405 896213

Jerry Lee Daniel