Disable AIA fetching in chromium headless

Abhijith Unnikrishnan

Sep 10, 2020, 8:41:17 AM9/10/20
to headless-dev

Currently, as I have read about, 'Chromium' (browser chrome, headless chromium etc.) uses AIA fetching by default (fetches intermediate certificates to perform SSL handshakes).

I have a scenario where I am building a small code that uses 'Playwright' (with chromium headless) to navigate to different pages and perform some validation.

My requirement is to identify pages without a valid main certificate (shouldn't perform AIA fetching) while using chrome headless - which means disable AIA fetching.

Kindly provide some inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 19, 2023, 5:04:09 PM11/19/23
to headless-dev, abhijithun...@gmail.com
Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $500m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Redeemable Collateral.

Whatsapp: +44 7405 896213