Best Conf to RUN Robot Framework on Jenkins

Youness Mourtaji

Nov 28, 2023, 4:55:54 AM11/28/23
to headless-dev
Hello Guys,

We have Jenkins installed on Docker (e.g Linux ENV), but we launch our Robot Framework automated tests on Windows Machine (Virtual Machine).

Actually we use this configuration for the browser :
${BROWSER_OPTIONS}    add_experimental_option("excludeSwitches", ["enable-logging"]); add_argument("--headless"); add_argument("--window-size=1920x924")

But We are facing two major problems ( Stale Element Reference Exception, and problems of Waiting for elements  )
What do you think is best configuration that we can use for the browser ?

Thank You

Jerry Lee Daniel

Mar 10, 2024, 5:41:07 PMMar 10
to headless-dev, mourt...@gmail.com
Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $500m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Redeemable Collateral.

Whatsapp: +1 (620) 698 1272