LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AVTOGAZ.pdf

limited liability gaz

Jan 7, 2023, 3:55:13 PM1/7/23

Good day ,We LIMITED LIABILITYGAZ ,are authorized mandate / consulting company registered to negotiate the sales of RUSSIA AND KAZAKHSTAN origin petroleum product ,with foreign customers , and is among the leading refinery which supply petroleum product such as
AUTOMATIC GAS
OIL(AGO),BITUMEN,MAZUT,LIQUIDIFIED PETROLEUM GAS(LPG),LIQUIDIFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG) GAS OIL.AND MANY MORE

Interested buyer or buyers who is ready, willing and capable (RWA) to secure any of the above listed products should contact us immediately, We are always available to serve you better.

MAMADOV
GENERAL DIRECTOR
PHONE NUMBER ; +79266648756

LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AVTOGAZ.pdf

limited liability gaz

Jan 9, 2023, 3:58:27 PM1/9/23
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AVTOGAZ.pdf

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 19, 2023, 4:54:56 PM11/19/23
to headless-dev, limited liability gaz
Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $500m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Redeemable Collateral.

Whatsapp: +44 7405 896213

Jerry Lee Daniel