Capture drawImageRect Operation in SKPicture recording

Steven

May 6, 2024, 11:17:57 AMMay 6
to Graphics-dev
Hi
Goal -> Record all operations executed by chromium while loading a page and replay them on remote browser.

I am trying to achieve the above goal by using a SKPictureRecorder in the Serialize method of paint_op_buffer_serializer.
However images did not get captured .
Seems like this method doesn't write images to the canves. Could you please suggest how I can record images being written to canvas?
Or do I have to separately serialize the image data? please point to an example

If there is a better way of doing this, please suggest?

Thanks