New issue 1384280 by asvi...@chromium.org
: Remove expired histograms GPU.DirectComposition.CompositionMode2.VideoOrCanvas, GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainCreationResult, GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainNotUsedReason, GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainUsed, GPU.DirectComposition.SwapChainCreationResult, GPU.DirectComposition.SwapChainCreationResult2https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1384280
The following histograms are marked as expired in histograms.xml but still exist in the codebase:
- GPU.DirectComposition.CompositionMode2.VideoOrCanvas (expired as of 2021-12-31)
- GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainCreationResult (expired as of M76)
- GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainNotUsedReason (expired as of M76)
- GPU.DirectComposition.DecodeSwapChainUsed (expired as of M76)
- GPU.DirectComposition.SwapChainCreationResult (expired as of M75)
- GPU.DirectComposition.SwapChainCreationResult2 (expired as of 2019-05-31)
The following code locations were found:
As these histograms are expired, no data for them gets collected. To reduce technical debt, the logging code for these histograms should be removed, including any supporting code. This is the recommended course of action for the majority of such histograms.
In rare cases, a histogram's code should be kept around, such as for debugging purposes. Such histograms must be clearly annotated in histograms.xml per the following instructions:https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/tools/metrics/histograms/README.md#Intentionally-expired-histograms
If you're an owner of any of the histograms, please triage this bug and either:
- Mark the bug as Available to confirm that the histograms can be removed.
- Annotate the histograms as intentionally expired (see above) and update the bug.
Available bugs will be added to the Code Health Rotation to have the code cleaned up by participants in the rotation.
If the bug is left in the Untriaged state without any activity by histogram owners, it will be marked as Available after approximately two weeks.
You received this message because:
1. You were specifically CC'd on the issue
You may adjust your notification preferences at:https://bugs.chromium.org/hosting/settings
Reply to this email to add a comment or make updates.