We’ll Pay To Post On Your Site

Helen Bell

Oct 13, 2021, 9:48:26 PM10/13/21
to fugu...@chromium.org

Hi there,

I'd be grateful if you could please pass this on to the right person as I am unsure who to send this to.

We’re looking to contribute an article on your website and can pay for this privilege. We manage just under one hundred clients and about 20% would be a suitable fit to publish paid for content on your site.

Could you please send over some more information regarding how much you currently charge for guest posts and any requirements you have? For example excluded niches, topics, word count etc. We tend to pay around $40 per article published however this varies greatly depending on the site.

We understand you are likely bombarded by these sorts of requests however we are looking for genuine long term working relationships and can send a lot of business your way if the budget and requirements fit.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, we are looking to pay you to publish content on your site on behalf of our client who is in your niche to raise awareness about them. We actually have a service managing websites like yours to make money from guest posts so if you would like any tips please let me know and I’d be glad to give you some pointers!

Thanks for your time and have a great Thursday.

Kind regards,

Helen

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Helen Bell, 150 Haywood Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, G22 6SZ, United Kingdom