Status of pending FLEDGE capabilities

Kevin Lee

Feb 9, 2023, 5:23:54 PM2/9/23
to FLEDGE API announcements
Hello FLEDGE testers,

As we move FLEDGE closer to general availability and approach third-party cookie deprecation in Chrome, you may be wondering about the availability of FLEDGE services and features.

To answer some of your questions, we have published a new page on the Chrome blog to discus the status of pending FLEDGE capabilities: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/privacy-sandbox/fledge-api/feature-status/

If you have any questions or comments, reply to this post or open an issue in the Privacy Sandbox Dev Support repository on GitHub