FLEDGE to be temporarily ramped down in Stable origin trial

Sam Dutton

Sep 1, 2022, 5:35:27 AM9/1/22
to FLEDGE API announcements
We've discovered a bug in FLEDGE, so we are ramping down FLEDGE for Chrome Stable in the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial. Other APIs in the trial are unaffected.

We've identified a fix for the bug and are working to validate it and re-enable the origin trial for FLEDGE with the fix soon (roughly two weeks from now if all goes well).

Fabian Höring

Sep 15, 2022, 10:23:01 AM9/15/22
to Sam Dutton, FLEDGE API announcements
Hello,

I see the other Origin Trial APIs like Topics and Reporting API have ramped up to 1% of Chrome stable again.

Can you share more information on what exactly the bug is and a timeline for a fix ?

Thanks,
Fabian