FLEDGE is being ramped back up in origin trial to 1% in Stable

Sam Dutton

Sep 20, 2022, 12:36:29 PM9/20/22
to FLEDGE API announcements

We discovered a bug in FLEDGE, and ramped down FLEDGE for Chrome Stable in the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial.

We fixed the bug and are ramping the origin trial back up on desktop and Android, to make FLEDGE available for 1% of Stable users, on pages that provide a valid trial token, as the Topics and Attribution Reporting APIs are now.

Fabian Höring

Sep 21, 2022, 4:34:33 AM9/21/22
to Sam Dutton, FLEDGE API announcements
Hello Sam,

Can you please share a link to the Chromium gerrit review of the merged fix ?

Thanks
Fabian