Issue 1344093 in chromium: [linux-chromeos] Flags set from CrOs flags menu are ignored

1 view

ellyjones via monorail

Sep 14, 2022, 3:37:46 PM9/14/22
to flag...@chromium.org
Updates:
Components: Internals>Flags
Labels: OS-Chrome
Owner: ----

Comment #1 on issue 1344093 by elly...@chromium.org: [linux-chromeos] Flags set from CrOs flags menu are ignored
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1344093#c1

ChromeOS uses a different mechanism for flag storage and I am not sure if the linux-chromeos build actually ties into it properly.

I guess I am the right owner? But I am not likely to look at this any time soon.

1. You are auto-CC'd on all issues in component Internals>Flags

https://bugs.chromium.org/hosting/settings

sheriffbot via monorail

Oct 25, 2023, 11:58:22 AM10/25/23
to flag...@chromium.org
Updates:
Labels: Hotlist-Recharge-Cold

Comment #2 on issue 1344093 by sheriffbot: [linux-chromeos] Flags set from CrOs flags menu are ignored
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1344093#c2

This issue has been Available for over a year. If it's no longer important or seems unlikely to be fixed, please consider closing it out. If it is important, please re-triage the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience if the bug really should have been left as Available.

For more details visit https://www.chromium.org/issue-tracking/autotriage - Your friendly Sheriffbot