Issue 1499878 in chromium: Cannot disable download bubble

pasalav via monorail

Nov 7, 2023, 1:53:08 AM11/7/23
to flag...@chromium.org
Updates:
Labels: Triaged-ET
Mergedinto: 1498938

Comment #4 on issue 1499878 by pas...@chromium.org: Cannot disable download bubble
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1499878#c4

Issue seems similar to 1498938, hence merging into it and marking as duplicate.
Feel free to undupe if it is not the case.

Thanks..!

1. You are auto-CC'd on all issues in component Internals>Flags

https://bugs.chromium.org/hosting/settings

annaloraine via monorail

Nov 12, 2023, 5:07:50 PM11/12/23
to flag...@chromium.org

Comment #5 on issue 1499878 by annal...@google.com: Cannot disable download bubble
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1499878#c5

May we know what should be the expected behavior in M119? I agree that the flags chrome://flags/#download-bubble is no longer available. The customer is requesting to have this flag back or at least keep the download icon on its original location. Thank you, team!