File handling OT in M92

Daniel Xie

Jun 2, 2021, 6:10:14 PM6/2/21
to experimen...@chromium.org, Darwin Huang, Chase Phillips
Hi Experimentation team,

We plan to OT file handling in M92. Our launch bug has been approved for launch in M92. Please let me know if there is anything else we would need to OT this API.

thanks!
dX

Darwin Huang

Jun 16, 2021, 2:29:57 PM6/16/21
to Daniel Xie, Thomas Steiner, experimen...@chromium.org, Chase Phillips
bumping this thread. How do we get this feature to show up in https://developer.chrome.com/origintrials/#/trials/active ?

(Also, +Thomas Steiner as he may be interested too)
--
- Darwin Huang

Darwin Huang

Jun 18, 2021, 3:21:03 PM6/18/21
to Thomas Steiner, Daniel Xie, experimen...@chromium.org, Chase Phillips
Yay, thanks!

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 1:59 AM Thomas Steiner <tste...@google.com> wrote:
Whatever happened, the OT link just appeared and I have updated the article (PR). Thanks!
--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Advocate (https://blog.tomayac.comhttps://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado

--
- Darwin Huang