Extending postTask Origin Trial

Scott Haseley

Oct 7, 2020, 4:31:02 PM10/7/20
to experimen...@chromium.org
Hi,

We're looking to extend the postTask origin tial, and are looking for guidance as to how to go about that (per instructions). Some details:
  1. The extension was approved here, for M86-M87
  2. There was a one milestone gap (off for M85)
  3. We have a partner ready to re-enable their experiment immediately
Thanks,
Scott

Jason Chase

Oct 8, 2020, 11:33:25 AM10/8/20
to Scott Haseley, experimentation-dev
Hi Scott,

Please submit the details at go/extend-origin-trial. We'll take it from there and let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Jason