Skia commits that fixed thin font rendering on MacOS Mojave

Deepak Mohan

Jun 19, 2019, 7:48:40 PM6/19/19
to Chromium Embedders
Hi,
A while back chromium fixed font rendering on macOS mojave in https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=901611 and https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=858861 , there was regression in non-retina displays following that which got fixed in https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=933137 . With chromium 72 and higher these issues are fixed, in electron we backported the relevant skia commits from those issues to chromium 69, but the fonts are rendered thin even with those fixes https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/59887#issuecomment-503277698. If anyone familiar with these fixes can confirm if there are other CLs that I might be missing ?

Currently backported skia CLs:

Thanks,
Deepak