PSA: the default branch of wpt.fyi is now "main"

Robert Ma

Nov 26, 2020, 4:49:09 PM11/26/20
to ecosystem-infra
Hi everyone,

I've moved the default branch of wpt.fyi to "main".

Please follow the instruction here to update your local checkout:
(You shouldn't need to do anything with your PRs; I've updated all open PRs.)

Feel free to reopen the issue if you encounter any issues.

Cheers,
Robert

Johnny Stenback

Dec 4, 2020, 6:23:59 PM12/4/20
to Robert Ma, ecosystem-infra
Thank you Robert for making this change! It may not seem like it moves the needle on this stuff much, but every bit helps and is absolutely worth the effort in the long run!

Thanks,
Johnny