FIRST NATIONS EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES - Streaming Video!

1stNations Films

Mar 3, 2021, 10:35:54 AM3/3/21
to FirstNationsFilms .

First Nations Educational Video

FirstNationsFilms.Com

Streaming and Sales first nationsOrder

For, By and About First Nations People

Cherished by broadcasters, schools, libraries, universities, individuals and institutions throughout the world. Finally the truth about First Nations people!  For, By and About native people. Award-winning television documentaries and dramas. Sharing Our Stories!  Please visit our website for information and to order. firstnationsfilms.com  or  ric...@firstnationsfilms.com

FirstNationsFilms.Com

People LOVE our Films!

"This site is GOLD!" - Tera Venn (teacher)
"Your films are amazing!" - Donna Friedman (teacher)
"The videos are fantastic!" - Micah (teacher)
"I am so inspired by your work!" - Lynnette Bosman (teacher)

For information and to order: ric...@firstnationsfilms.com

FirstNationsFilms.Com

FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award FirstNationsFilms-Award

first nations
YOU TUBEfirst nationsFacebook first nationsMailfirst nationsUNSUBSCRIBE
first nations

ORDER FILMS FOR FIRST NATIONS EDUCATION firstnationsfilms.com