Updating WPT priority-hints IDL

Patrick Meenan

Mar 1, 2022, 4:10:41 PM3/1/22
to ecosyst...@chromium.org
I have an in-flight CL that looks to change the IDL used for the web platform tests to have it match the latest spec.

This CL touches generated IDL files. Manual modifications to these files will
likely be overwritten upstream; please contact ecosyst...@chromium.org if
you wish to change them. Files:
  third_party/blink/web_tests/external/wpt/interfaces/priority-hints.idl

I actually grabbed the latest auto-generated version from webref here (and I wrote the spec) so I'm not concerned about it getting overwritten once the ed version makes it to the tr tree: https://github.com/w3c/webref/blob/main/ed/idl/priority-hints.idl

Is there something else I should be doing before I upload the CL to make sure the IDL gets updated as well? i.e. do I not include the IDL with my CL and just let it update at some point on its own?

Thanks,

-Pat

Patrick Meenan

Mar 1, 2022, 5:37:02 PM3/1/22
to ecosyst...@chromium.org
nevermind. Doesn't look like any existing web platform tests depend on the IDL so I can just let it update naturally and not worry about it as part of the CL.