Suggestion: Add GPU usage meter to Performance Monitor

Prathamesh Gharat

Jun 19, 2021, 3:25:57 AM6/19/21
to devtools-dev
I'm thinking from the perspective of battery-powered devices. If there was a way to easily measure and graph GPU usage in the Performance Monitor feature in DevTools then it provides some data for developers to manage their animations and prevent draining the battery.

If we can measure something, we can manage it.

Yang Guo

Jun 21, 2021, 2:45:28 AM6/21/21
to Prathamesh Gharat, devtools-dev
Please file a feature request through crbug.com. Thanks!

Yang