Re:

Ms. Reem

Apr 28, 2021, 5:35:26 PM4/28/21
Hello Friend,

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee. I am writing to you to stand as my partner to receive my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee and also I want to use this fund to assist Coronavirus Symptoms and Causes.

I am a single Arab woman and serving as a minister, and there is a limit to my personal income and investment level. For this reason, I cannot receive such a huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further transferrals of the fund to a third party account for investment purposes which is the reason I contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at 47,745,533 Euros with a financial institution waiting my instruction for further transferral to a destination account as soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest the fund, I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment, reply to this email only: reem...@daum.net

Best Regards,
Ms. Reem